Welcome to 413 Bluewater Court located in prestigious Ocean Pines. Enjoy coastal living in this amenity filled community, where you can enjoy tennis, golf, both an indoor and outdoor pool and a boat launch. You won't need the boat launch, as this amazing property has it's own dock. Whether cruising the bay, fishing or hopping on the jet ski, the resort lifestyle is yours. The home itself, sits on a spacious, partially wooded lot and boasts scenic views all around. A curved driveway leads to your 3 car turned garage. The exterior is aesthetically pleasing with stone details and shake style siding. Catch your breath as you step inside the grand 2 story foyer where you'll be met by a sweeping curved staircase. A massive Palladian window brings in natural light. In fact, there is an abundance of windows throughout the open layout. To your right, glass front doors open into the study. The stately coffered ceiling and built in speakers make this the perfect place to telecommute. To the left of the foyer is the elegant formal dining room. Enhanced by an uplit tray ceiling and columns, this spacious room is just right for dinner parties. A first floor master is difficult to find. This one is bright and airy, perfect to retreat to at the end of the day. Just relax and enjoy the ambiance and the views. There is even a fireplace. The recently remodeled en suite bath is accessed through a pocket door and is truly an oasis. Here you'll find bright white cabinetry, double sinks, smart mirrors and a dressing table. And then there's the shower! The custom tiled, oversized shower features a glass door, double shower head and pebble floor. Head out into the family room where you'll encounter vaulted ceiling and a second fireplace. The deck is accessible through a slider door, and the views are breathtaking. This home is perfectly equipped for entertaining. The opulent eat in kitchen has an expanse of cabinetry, enhanced with granite countertops. The center island is illuminated by pendant lighting and offers even more storage. Truly a cook's kitchen, there are double ovens, a glass cooktop and a large stainless refrigerator. The breakfast bar is a convenient spot for a quick snack, or you could enjoy preparing a cup of coffee in the separate dry bar, that features a built in beverage refrigerator. Overlooking the wooded lot , the breakfast room is flooded with natural light and features a third fireplace. Step outside to enjoy the hot tub on your composite deck. Rainy weather? You'll still be able to enjoy the outdoors from the screened porch. Back inside, ascend that beautiful staircase, to overlook the family room from the 2nd level. Here you'll find 4 additional bedrooms and 3 full baths. A Princess Suite is enhanced with another large Palladian window and makes a great guest area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bath, Jack and Jill style. All of the bedrooms are spacious, but the 5th bedroom is huge. Throughout the home you'll find a tasteful, neutral decor. It truly is "move in ready". So whether you're looking for a summer retreat or your year round residence. I think you will be truly "wowed" by this elegant property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
5,148 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Ocean Pines - The Point
Other, Cable TV
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Palladian Windows
- 3. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, River, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, To
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price