Incredible opportunity do not hesitate on this one, rarely available condo in the well sought after Camelot B condominium located on 133rd St. steps from the beach. The Camelot condominium complex consists of two well-maintained oceanfront buildings with expensive views of ocean cities pristine beaches. Enjoy Camelotâs private inground pool tennis courts, dog run, picnic area and sun deck with direct beach access. Camelot 704B is a meticulously cared for two bedroom two bath condo with indirect ocean views from your tranquil deck. Just bring your swimsuits everything have been done for you, updated kitchen appliances, newer luxury vinyl plank flooring and well cared for finishing's throughout. Very rarely do you get a utility room the size of this one full sized washer and dryer and enough room to store your fishing and beach equipment. Make an appointment to see this condominium quick it wont last long.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,109 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Tar Gravel, Flat, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Atlantic Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Playground, Sport Court, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price